Posted by System4 Indy February 4, 2015
Most businesses suspend carpet cleaning during the winter months with the reasoning that with all the ice and snow they would better off to wait until the spring. There are actually a number of good reasons why businesses should have their carpets cleaned during the winter months. System4 of Indianapolis has the answers for you:
- Soiled carpets can contain allergens and pollutants that can negatively impact indoor air quality.
- Clean carpets promote a healthy work environment.
- The winter months are often the driest months of the year; your carpets will dry faster reducing mold or mildew from developing.
- Call today as we get busy in the spring and summer giving us flexibility on scheduling your appointment now.
- Schedule your service today!