Office Janitorial Services
Get Your Office Feeling Great With Pristine Sanitation & Disinfection Services
It’s no secret: as a property manager, you’re a busy person. The daily activities of successfully managing your location all add-up to providing a healthy, safe and enjoyable environment for tenants and visitors with the best office janitorial services.
The overall image and cleanliness of your building has a huge impact on whether or not people have a positive impression of your property and your occupancy levels. With more than 50 years of experience in the commercial cleaning industry, System4 has a proven image enhancement system that works for you.
We pride ourselves on providing superior and professional janitorial cleaning to multi-tenant buildings with our 4-Point Solution for a Clean Work Environment:
- Route-based Team Cleaners follow a detailed work schedule customized to each tenant.
- On-Site communication logs and dedicated e-mail for each suite, coupled with in-person inspections, create a winning quality assurance program.
- Professional grade chemicals and equipment are used to ensure our cleaning is both effective and efficient.
- Color-coded microfiber materials are used to prevent cross-contamination in the space.
As a full-service company, System4 understands that quality training equals quality cleaning. This is why we use our New Disinfectant to sanitize your establishment.
Our Service Providers are trained to:
- Cleanings are conducted with “Green” chemicals and procedures that lessen environmental impact
- Understand germ and infection control
- Maintain sanitary and organized custodial closets
- Deliver expert services from vacuuming and dusting to advanced floor and carpet care
- Understand OSHA and HIPAA regulations.
Image is Everything!
Your office can get busy and hectic during certain times of the year. Keeping up with daily cleaning and janitorial tasks can become overwhelming. That's why we made this one-page checklist to help make sure that you can focus on what really matters.
Some tasks you can expect from us include:
- Phones and workstations cleaned and sanitized
- Surfaces, handles, and doorknobs should all be clean
- Wipe light switches and door frames with a damp cloth
- Floors should be vacuumed or swept/mopped
- Empty the trash and recycling bins, and scrub & disinfect them as needed
- Computer monitors and keyboards should be dusted and cleaned
- Polish windows, glass, and any painted surfaces on a spot-by-spot basis
- Dust light fittings and remove cobwebs
- Reception Areas Cleaning
- Cleaning the Areas Where Food Is Prepared
- Communal Areas/Meeting Rooms are cleaned and sanitized
Cleaning standard office equipment such as computer displays and telephones is included in our office equipment cleaning services.
Knowledge of the machine's unique products is required to guarantee that the machine is not damaged during the cleaning procedure.
Computer equipment cleaning is one of the specialized cleaning services available. The exteriors of the equipment and the displays are treated with an anti-static treatment.
We choose not to provide a fixed price because each building and organization has unique needs. Our affordable costs are tailored to your specific requirements, ensuring that you don't overpay for services you don't require.
We can come in at any time you like; we are completely flexible in terms of days and times. We tailor our services to meet your specific requirements.
It would be helpful if you could clear out any clutter before we arrive and begin our job. As a result, we'll be able to conduct our cleanings quicker and to as much floor space that's feasible. However, it's also perfectly fine to not declutter because we can take care of everything.
We provide our local office cleaning, janitorial, and commercial cleaning service in almost every city in Indiana. Some cities include Franklin, Westfield, Indianapolis, South Bend, Carmel, Avon.
Keep an eye out for our ever-updating list of services areas in Indiana.
Yes. If you are serious about moving forward after receiving our formal proposal, we will be pleased to supply you with client references to assist you in making your decision. On our website, we also offer a number of client testimonials.
Feel free to contact the owner of System4 of Indianapolis for any issues, requests, or questions.
Wayne Holland - (317) 222-1039.
Office Cleaning Services:
When looking for a cleaning company, look for companies that provide all-inclusive services. When you hire us to clean your business, some of the tasks we take care of include:
- Vacuum carpets
- Trash disposal
- Restroom sterilization & sanitization
- Disinfect kitchens
- Sweeping & mopping
- Porter services
- Restrooms Only Options
- Post-Construction Cleanup
- Wipe & Disinfect Tables, Counters, Chairs, Sinks
- Sponge & Sanitize Microwave & Appliances
- Empty Trash Replace Liners
- Hot water extraction
- Bonnet cleaning
- Dry chemical cleaning
- Carpet encapsulation
- Clean & Disinfect Sinks, Toilets, Urinals
- Clean & Polish Dispensers, Fixtures, Mirrors
- Wash Floors, Baseboards with Germicidal Cleaners
- Spot Clean Walls & Partitions
- Burnishing vinyl floors
- Strip & Wax refinish
- Scrub & recoat
- Spray buff
- Machine scrub hard floors
- Wood floor care
- VCT Maintenance & Restoration