Mooresville, Morgan County, IN 46158
Mooresville is a city in Morgan County, Indiana, United States. It is situated on the northern border of Morgan County. Main Street is picture-perfect, with antique stores, regional eateries, and more.
About Mooresville, IN
With a population of 10,000 residents, Mooresville is the second-largest community in Morgan County. Many tourists to the Hoosier State can easily make it their first stop because to its close proximity to the Indianapolis International Airport. At the crossroads of State Road 67 and Indiana Street, referred to as the "Home of the Indiana State Flag," is a life-size reproduction of the flame that appears on the flag.
Things to do in 46158
Although Mooresville may not be as well-known as some other cities in the U.S., don’t be deceived by that. Mooresville is a lovely tourist attraction that is well worth a trip. You might be amazed by some of the unusual activities and locations you can discover in this small town.
It is possible to schedule a short detour here while en route to Indianapolis or Bloomington. You might want to go back there one day to take a break and unwind in Mooresville.
Fly through the air with a partner on the Soaring Eagle Zip Line at Pioneer Park in Mooresville! You may ride in either way on a secure, one- or two-person seat thanks to the attraction’s innovative design.
Your cravings for a cold summer pleasure can be satisfied at the recently opened Chunky Monkey Ice Cream and Sweets. Along with other delicious treats, they have a huge selection of flavours for hand-dipped ice cream. (If you’d prefer a drive-in, try the Inside Scoop or Charlies Drive-in).
Old Town Park, the oldest park in Mooresville, is situated at 220 South Street (South and Park Streets). It was first established in 1877. A shelter, playground, a log cabin used by the Boy Scouts, restrooms, and fountains are among the amenities in this park.
Between May 24 and September 21, the hot season lasts for 3.9 months, with an average daily high temperature of more than 75°F. Mooresville experiences its warmest weather in July, with an average high temperature of 85°F and low temperature of 67°F.
From December 1 to March 1 there is a 3.0 month cold season with an average daily high temperature of less than 46°F. With an average low temperature of 23°F and high temperature of 37°F, January is the coldest month of the year in Mooresville.
Points Of Interest
1. Starting from Mooresville Public Library, you must head northwest toward S Main St then turn right onto S Main St.
2. Turn right at the 1st cross street onto E Catawba Ave then turn left onto S Church St. Turn right onto E Center Ave.
3. Turn right at Rankin St to reach Mooresville High School.
1. From Mooresville High School head east then turn left and then turn right onto N Indiana St.
2. Turn left onto St Clair St. Then turn left onto County Rd 325 E/Indianapolis Rd.
3. Turn right. Your destination Pioneer Park will be on the right.
1. From Pioneer Park get on I-70 E in Plainfield from S County Rd 825 E and IN-267 N.
2. Head southwest toward Indianapolis Rd. Turn right onto Indianapolis Rd.
3. Turn left onto County Line Rd S/County Rd 1400 N/E Hendricks County Rd.
4. Turn right onto S County Rd 825 E. Then turn right onto IN-267 N. Use the right lane to merge onto I-70 E via the ramp to Indianapolis. Take Exit 69 and I-465 N to W 56th St in Indianapolis. Follow W 56th St and Kessler Blvd to N College Ave in Washington Township. Destination System4 Indianapolis will be on the right.